The monthly charity markets have been supporting the local community since 1995 and our goal is to ensure the markets are here for the long term. The markets have been held at Kmart since 1995. In 2019 the markets changed location to the Tondoon Botanic Gardens, while the Kmart carpark was under renovation. The location proved to be a huge success with stallholders and visitors, that the club made a decision to stay at the new location.
Rotary distributes 80% of funds received from stallholders to support our local community.
- When: Third Sunday of every month February to December
- Where: Tondoon Botanic Gardens, Gladstone
- Directions: Straight through to the courtyard after entry (view map)
- Time: 7am-12pm
Benefits of becoming a stallholder
- Wide range of stalls including arts and crafts, home wares, fashion, fresh and packaged food, fruit and veg, furniture, plants, and kids activities
- Dedicated team of friendly volunteers from the Rotary Club of Gladstone Midday to organise all aspects of the event
- 80% of funds gathered is donated to local community service projects and 20% to third party providers to cover the cost of running the markets
- Monthly marketing and promotions campaign to attract customers and new stallholders
- Site spaces are available in a range of sizes to accommodate all stallholder offerings
- Beautiful location in one of Gladstone’s premier garden areas
- Onsite parking available including disability carpark area
Interested in becoming a stallholder?
Complete the form below or download the stallholder application form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Following receipt of your stallholder application, the Rotary Club of Gladstone Midday will contact you to confirm your booking.
The site is not covered. Stallholders may use their own marquee for cover.
For more information about food licensing, visit the Gladstone Regional Council website.